Sunday, August 5, 2012

Enjoying My Release Day :)


I'm glad you could be here on this special day. 
I just wanted to share how excited I am to be releasing Spades The Ceremony (Book Two)
I've decided to push back Spades The Introduction to mid-September, so you can keep looking back on this website for more information.
I have to do admit, my entire heart and soul has gone into this project, and I really hope my readers will enjoy reading the material as much as I've enjoyed writing it. 
Looking over the transformation of Book One & Book Two, I can say that this has been an amazing roller coaster ride, full of surprises and hard writing sessions, but it's just the beginning. The characters and their personalities have become clearer in the second edition, which means, with each book, they're becoming more real to me. 
This process has been a constant unfoldment, a field of exploration, and I'm still getting answers along the way. Things I didn't even know were going to happen are happening. Maybe that's the underlining benefit of writing a series. It allows more time to get to know the characters and provides a bigger window to either fall in love with them, or passionately hate them.
The journey has been a mysterious one, because I usually don't know what's going to happen next until I write it. And not knowing the ending beforehand has made writing The Ceremony an enjoyable experience. 
So, without further a due, you can purchase your copy of Spades The Ceremony (Book Two) at these links: >>  Barnes & Noble
>>  Smashwords
Be sure to leave a review and let me know how you feel about the books. That's the only way I can know if I've made a difference. And yes, your voice matters.
Love you guys,
Kristy

18 comments:

  1. Thank ou so much for writing these books. I have really enjoyed reading them. I just finished the second book ;) I purchased it as soon as I could and wasn't able to put it down. I know it is early, but any news on book three?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ABSOLUTELY AN AWESOME READ!!! ALL I CAN SAY IS JUICY, JUICY, JUICY AND MORE JUICY.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm really glad you've enjoyed the second book. Book Three will be out around the beginning of next year. Right now, I'm just taking some time off to spend with the family.
    Thanks for the support!
    Love&Light

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it!This was hard to put down and kept my attention. On the whole its fantastic and would recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't decide what I loved more about this book - the author's insight into human nature is great.This is the first book club book in a long time, that drew me in. You think you know what is going on and then suddenly, you don't. All I know is I loved everything about The Ceremony..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really looking forward to getting your books. The covers sell them well for me, and who doesn't like such exciting tales. Great reviews coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how exciting to hear about your process of writing, how you don't even know what's going to happen next. I'm sure you get just as much pleasure out of figuring everything out as we do from reading your books. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Writing anything is surely a mysterious endeavor. Don't you just love how the story unfolds and the characters take on lives of their own as you write? I think that's the mark of a good book that readers will enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love series. When they get really good and you never want to leave the characters behind there's another book coming soon! I think it's an awesome way to write stories. Ultimate cliffhangers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved reading the teaser text for free on the Barnes & Nobles site. I think I'm hooked. There's definitely a lot of entertaining conflict already in that small bit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh! I really like reading about the excitement of your release day. I'm an aspiring writer too and can't wait for mine. Best of luck with all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your covers really. They're clear but mysterious at the same time. And I love how they all match together so well for the whole series. Would look great on the bookshelf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it's interesting how you say you learn more about the characters as you go along, and that book 2 is even more in depth than book 1. I hope readers feel the same way for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck selling your books! I think they sounds like a wonderful series since I love paranormal romance, and the Spades series sounds like it has plenty of that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You say that finding out things as you go along and making wonderful discoveries about your characters and storyline is a great reason to write a series, but I think it's a great reason to read one too. I love spending more time with my favorite characters over a few books.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's wonderful to read about the writing process and all you go through when you are putting together your books and the entire series. I think it's great for the fans to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. There are three books in the series now right? Are there going to be more with these characters and their story, or is that it? I know you're working on other projects too. Very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love series too! You are so right about getting to know the characters more, and watching them change and grow more too. Who you thought you hate you might end up liking and vice versa! Exciting.

    ReplyDelete