Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Marcello Ricci Trailer

Hey guys!

Really missed you. I know I've been away for a while, but as soon as I get back to my wonderful computer at home, I'll be back to business as usual. I'll be finishing up my latest novel: The Rise & Fall of Marcello Ricci.

In the meantime, here's a sneak peak inside the incredible dark world of the underground Mafia. I hope you like where it's going so far. :)

PS. The first teaser will be posted soon. Keep checking back for any updates.





4 comments:

  1. The trailer is fantastic! Very engrossing and catchy..The storyline reminds me of the legendary mafia movies like Godfather and Scarface!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trailer is epic..The scenes and daunting music really make me wonder about the surprises I'd find in your books. Well done Evans..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trailer is awesome and the whole book is going to be a super duper hit. I am sure about it. Good work, Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are the one among those budding stars in the writing world, who have already reached a peak of success. May this success comes your way every time, when you really deserve it. For me, you deserve it forever.

    ReplyDelete