Friday, November 8, 2013

Facade (Book One) Coming Soon . . .

Hey there!

So it's my fault things have been quiet around here. When I start writing, I get in this cave-like mood and I don't really have time to be interactive. But I promise once I start writing Spades Bloodline, you'll know EVERYTHING that's going on. I'll be on this page everyday, posting updates, etc.

Just so you know, January 1st is the day that I officially start writing Spades Book Four, which will be due to release sometime in March (maybe sooner). You don't want to miss out on this. From January 1st-March, there will definitely be a lot to talk about, and I love opening up with my readers. You guys have been my rock, and really supportive through this interesting time.

Now, without further a due, I will introduce another upcoming series that I've started working on:


FACADE (Book One)




If you're wondering why I haven't just written more Spades books, its because I've made it a rule to give my books a small break before I write the next one. That way I'm refreshed with new ideas and can give you my best work.

With that being said, I really hope you enjoy this next project that'll be releasing soon. FACADE is about a group of high school girls who try to solve the murder of their beloved history teacher. All of them have have one thing in common: None of them are who they appear to be.

This book has been a roller coaster ride so far, and a real adventure. I'll keep you updated when it's available online.

Thanks again for your continued support 
Love ya!

PS. Oh yeah, so my birthday happened. I guess I'm 27 now. That's weird. I guess I'm almost 30. Even weirder. I guess one day I'll be 50. That should be fun.

8 comments:

  1. Love the look of it... It's a great advertisement for your series.I am really looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your covers really. They're clear but mysterious at the same time. And at the same time I love your writing, It's so soft and mysteriously pretty that it seems a bit opposite of the book covers though..Excellent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh great blog! I really like reading about the excitement of your new releases. You really inspire a wannabe writer like me. Best of luck with all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well. I must say, Kirsty has done amazingly well with her Spade series and I had a wonderful time reading them..I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope this series produces the same thrill and excitement as Spade..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I would like to tell you that I really like the mysterious part about your books. I am sure that this whole series will be an enjoyable read from the beginning till the murder mystery solves. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, there is nothing worse than hitting 30. I thought I would be cool with it but it was like that one year I felt so much older. I hope you have a better experience than I!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good idea in taking the break. I used to write books and to be honest I gave up because I pushed myself too hard. Better to pace yourself and enjoy the process.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that the final cover? What is that on her hand!??

    ReplyDelete